Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Although we strive to provide on the SES Web Sites the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about SES, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in the SES Web Sites. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of the SES Web Sites. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. SES reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information contained on the SES Web Sites at any time without any prior notification.
- SES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THE SES WEB SITES. SES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THE SES WEB SITES, AND/OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THE SES WEB SITES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SES HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- SES is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. Except as otherwise provided on the SES Web Sites, SES will not edit, censor or otherwise
control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room or other similar forums posted on the SES Web Sites. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by SES.
- The SES Web Sites may contain forward-looking statements that reflect SES’s current expectation regarding future events and business development. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual developments or results could differ materially from those projected and depend on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the success of current research programs, results of pending or future clinical trials, ongoing commercialization of its products, regulatory approvals of pharmaceuticals, validity and enforcement of its patents, the stability of its commercial relationships, and the general economic conditions. SES intends to update the SES Web Sites on a regular basis but assumes no obligation to update any of the content.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- By using the SES Web Sites, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on the SES Web Sites or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of the SES Web Sites, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
Product names, descriptions and labeling may be of U.S. origin or of a third country’s origin which is not your country of residence. Products may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different brand name, in different strengths, or for different indications. Many of the products listed are available only by prescription through your local healthcare professional. Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by SES, no director, employee, agent, or representative of SES, its subsidiaries and affiliates are engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or other medical services that in any way create a physician-patient relationship through the SES Web Sites.
The information, documents, and related graphics published in the SES Web Sites (the “Information”) are the sole property of SES, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to SES. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this SES `Web Site are used separate from accompanying text. SES is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of SES. No use of any SES trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in the SES Web Sites may be made without the prior written authorization of SES, except to identify the product or services of the company.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SES does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through, the SES Web Sites. Reliance on these materials, information and opinions is solely at your own risk. SES disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of the SES Web Sites, or the content contained thereon.THE SES WEB SITES, THE SITE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES