Rotary evaporators use stepless speed to provide constant rotational speed for the evaporating flask so the material in the flask forms a large and uniformed film. Using very accurate digital temperature control the constant temperature water bath heats the rotating flask uniformly providing high-speed evaporation under vacuum. Then the highly-efficient glass condenser condenses the solvent vapor and it is collected in the receiving (collection) flask.
Feature and Description
- Stainless steel and aluminum alloy for brackets.
- All glass components are borosilicate glass (GG-17).
- Fluorine rubber and Teflon two-way combination seal.
- Anti-vibration vacuum gauges show real-time vacuum.
- Upright three-layer serpentine coil condenser.
- Continuous feeding.
- Collecting flasks is equipped with a discharge port.
- All valves use the latest integrated sealing systems to provide good sealing with simple and simple and convenient operation
- Micro power switch.
- LCD display temperature and speed.
- Brushless DC motor.
- Manual lifting bath.
- High-quality 304 stainless steel bath.
- Over-temperature protection function.
- Low water cut-off protection for the bath will automatically power off the system if the water falls too low in the bath. This protects the heating elements
- Power failure protection. In the case of a sudden power failure while the system is running. The system will reset and remain in the off state when the power returns.
- Model SES RE 501
- Rotating flask 5L
- Collecting flask 3L
- Vacuum degree 0.098Mpa