100L SES Jacketed Glass Reactor ( extractor), New
Model No – 100L Jacketed Glass Reactor
Condition – New/Refurbished
Manufacturer – SES
Shipping – 3 to 5 Business days (CAN/US)/ 5 to 10 Business days (International Shipping)
Lease Rental – Available
Fully Customizable 100L Single Jacketed Glass Reactor, New
Jacketed glass reactors (extractor, extraction) are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
- GG17 high borosilicate chemically resistant structurally strong glass.
- The evaporation and back flow of the reaction material is controllable.
- The heat of the reaction can be controlled and removed quickly using water cycling in the jacketed glass.
- The large reaction vessel is designed for easy cleaning with a large opening at the top.
- It can be used for distillation syntheses.
- The vacuum sealing rating is 0.098Mps.
- LCD display for easier and convenient reading of the reaction temperature.
-Circulating water vacuum pump
-Circulating water/oil bath
-UL/CSA available at extra cost
Reaction Glask Capacity: 100L
Stirring power: 120W
Stirring speed: 0-600rpm as standard (up to 1300rpm customized)
Stirring shaft diameter: 14mm
Motor torque: 1200g/cm
Power supply: 110/220vac, 50/60hz
Package size: 1820 x 600 x 680mm
Gross weight 125kg
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.