Now you get a winning combination of speed, resolution and sensitivity that ensures faster access to a better quality of data. The proven modular design ensures the reliability and investment protection that Agilent Technologies stands for. No doubt the Agilent 1200 Series LC will meet your application requirements now and in the future. Building on new ZORBAX column technology and novel system design your analysis time will be shortened up to 20x. Resolution can improve as much as 60%. More intuitive user interfaces will let you instantaneously control and monitor the instrument status. New choices in data analysis offer you rapid and efficient data review tools. The Agilent diagnostic software enables Intelligent Services providing more uptime, independent of the data system in use.
Spectral information from 190 to 950 nm
The dual-lamp design and the temperature control of the Agilent 1200 Series diode-array detectors ensure outstanding sensitivity. Photodiode arrays with 1024 elements, programmable slit width (1, 2, 4, 8, 16 nm) and the selection of nine different flow cells enable optimization of resolution, linearity and sensitivity.
Modular and scalable platform lets you decide just how fast you want to work
First, decide just how fast you want to work. Then choose a system that meets your requirements. With modular and scalable solutions from binary and quaternary LC systems through to the ultra-fast 1200 series ripid resolution system, Agilent empowers you to achieve new levels of productivity, processing more samples in less time, while maintaining and even improving data quality.
Agilent 1200 Binary Pump SL
Configurable delay volume down to 120 µL together with a flow range up to 5 mL/min provides universal applicability
- Electronic damping control for lowest baseline noise
- Perfect choice for fast and precise gradients using LC/MS, as well as UV-only systems
- Fully exploits the speed and separation potential of Zorbax ripid resolution columns
Fast cycle time for ultra-fast analysis
- High performance autosamplers enable fast injection cycles without sacrificing lowest carryover
- Valve solutions for alternating column regeneration
- Minimized run-to-run instrument and software initialization time
High temperature enables higher speed
The two independently controllable low volume heat exchangers allow ultra-fast, high temperature separation with unique post-column cooling for the lowest possible UV detection limits.
Easy maintenance and intelligent system monitoring for increased uptime
- Long-life pistons and seals, together with active seal wash, reduce the frequency of preventive maintenance.
- Deuterium and xenon lamps with a lifetime of over 2000 hours.
- Patented orthogonal spray design substantially reduces ion source contamination and the need for cleaning.
- Easily interchangeable ion sources.
- E-Pac design significantly reduces assembly and disassembly time
Agilent system intelligence
- Early Maintenance Feedback (EMF) tracks system usage (such as lamp burn time, solvent usage) and alerts you for timely replacement of parts.
- Column identification module records column parameters (such as number of injections, particle size, maximum pressure) and provides a unique column signature.
- Patented RFID tracking technology in the Agilent 1200 diode array detector SL saves all relevant meta data from the flow cells and UV lamp.
- Control Area Network (CAN) provides inter-modular, real-time communication for reliable operation, regardless of PC failures or network interruptions
- Software independent LC diagnostic tool assists users and the support experts interpreting the instrument status
- Agilent system intelligence provides a new generation of services with on-demand remote connectivity for a new level of productivity
Successful system validation for GLP, GCP, cGMP and 21 CFR11
Validating analytical hardware, software and methods–plus ensuring data security, integrity and traceability can be time-consuming and costly.Our hardware and software offer more built-in compliance features than any other systems on the market. You can validate your systems, methods and data in the shortest possible time and at the lowest cost.
To make regulatory compliance even easier, Agilent Technologies support services offer fast, affordable compliance solutions.
Five steps guide you to fast, cost-effective and successful validation:
Step 1: Design qualification (DQ)
Design qualification is the first and most important step of any qualification process. When done right, this can save a lot of time for later qualification phases. For instruments this means:1. Documentation of user requirements and instrument functional and operational specifications2. Qualifying the vendor for appropriate software development and support processesAgilent Technologies helps you with:· An extensive list of functional specifications for computer systems. Select appropriate functions and specifications to develop DQ’s for your own intended use.· Documented evidence that software and computer systems have been validated during development according to standardized procedures · Comprehensive hardware specifications that can be found on Agilent’s product web pages. It is the user’s responsibility to validate the software they use, but without access to the underlying programming routines, software validation is a difficult task. Agilent Technologies validates each product before it leaves the factory and provides documented and certified evidence of successful software validation through:· Compliance with industry standards such as GAMP · More than 100 successful audits by international pharmaceutical companies · Declaration of system validation shipped with each product · Documented development and validation process available on CD through non-disclosure agreement
Step 2: Installation qualification (IQ) and operational qualification/performance verification (OQ/PV)
Agilent Technologies helps you qualify your analytical instruments for correct installation and operation in your laboratory. We provide:· Software that verifies correct installation and operation of your hardware and computer software · IQ and OQ/PV services for hardware, standalone computer systems and networks · Standardized global protocols fro instruments from multiple vendors · Audit-ready documentation of qualification results, collected in binders or in electronic form. With Agilent Technologies’s computer-aided verification package, your complete system can be qualified in less than four hours. Users can select the most suitable tests from a comprehensive list of parameters and calculation modes, and define their order.Each test registers flagged, pass or fail. If a test is flagged or fails, the software offers tips for resolving the problem.
Step 3: Analytical method validation
You must validate analytical methods after their development and before routine use. If you change any parameter significantly, you must revalidate the method.National and international standards and interpretation guides, such as those issued by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) organizations, specify parameters for method validation.Agilent offers software for automated method validation with ChemStation Plus· Supports all GxP regulations and 21 CFR Part 11 · Supports US adn European Pharmacopeias · Offered with validation services · Use of standard Microsoft Word as report generator for highest flexibility · Full system automation through seamless integration into the Agilent 1200 Series LC.
Step 4: Performance qualification (PQ)
Performance qualification can keep laboratory productivity high !
Ongoing control of instruments through performance qualification maintains your laboratory’s productivity by avoiding results that are unexpectedly out of specification. You also avoid troublesome failure investigations.
Our systems contain built-in features to reduce the time needed to perform PQ and document results
- Permanent electronic records of lamp burn time, volumes of solvent pumped over each seal, or the number of injections performed on each valve rotor make it possible to schedule timely preventive maintenance before an instrument error occurs.
- Automated self-verification and recalibration routines, such as wavelength verification with built-in holmium oxide filters, document specified and actual data on paper or on disk for easy review.
- System suitability software calculates critical chromatographic performance parameters from standard runs and quality control samples.The software can shut off the system if predefined criteria are not met.
- On-line monitoring of network connectivity and traffic ensure highest uptime of your applications running on the network.
Step 5: Electronic records protectionThe final step—protecting the integrity, security and traceability of electronic records—is the most critical. Success in meeting regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and in particular specifications for electronic signatures and records hinges on securing the authenticity of the data you generate.Furthermore, you must protect your data against unauthorized disclosure, unintentional error and intentional fraud.Agilent Technologies helps you by multiple levels of security built into the ChemStation Plus· User logon and passwords safeguard access to chromatography data as well as network and server resources. · You can customize and manage access levels appropriate for each user. · No sample results are ever overwritten. The database maintains the full electronics audit trail. · Instrument identification is recorded automatically for improved traceability.