Agilent’s 7890A GC gives you everything you need to take your lab to the next level of GC and GC/MS performance, including advanced separation capabilities, powerful new productivity enhancements and real-time self-monitoring instrument intelligence. Faster oven cool-down and robust backflushing let you get more done in less time, at a lower cost per sample. 5th-generation Electronic Pneumatics Control (EPC) and digital electronics set a new benchmark for pressure setpoint and retention time locking precision (0.001 psi) and help make the 7890A our most dependable GC ever.
- Breakthrough Capillary Flow Technology enables leak-free in-oven connections, enhances productivity and data integrity and offers versatile, robust solutions for complex GC analyses. GC x GC flow modulation now available.
- Agilent Lab Advisor Software tracks usage of supplies, monitors chromatographic quality and alerts you to problems before they happen
- Convenient new Turn-Top design is built into each split/splitless (SSL) inlet, allowing you to change liners in less than 30 seconds—without special tools or training
- Complete selection of options and accessories lets you configure the exact system to meet your lab’s needs today, and easily adapt to changing application and throughput requirements
- Powerful, chromatographer-friendly GC software simplifies methods setup and system operation, and minimizes training time; choose the software package that exactly meets your lab’s needs
- Built upon proven 6890 inlets, detectors and GC oven, you can transfer methods to the 7890A GC with complete confidence
- New Blos NPD available for more stable operation and longer lifetime
- Additional features and comprehensive details are available in the brochure and specifications documents in the literature library