Furnace, Pyradia F300
-Table top furnace 2300°F (1260°C) Tabletop furnaces integrate quality components and superior workmanship, for maximum performance in a variety of industrial or laboratory applications.
-Heavy duty construction
Our rugged furnace design incorporates quality hardware to a heavy gauge casing, for increased durability in all type of processes.
The highest quality low-density refractory bricks used in the construction of its chamber assure maximum insulation while minimizing heating or cooling cycles.
-Built to last
The specially designed grooved bricks optimize heat transfer and fully support the FeCrAl heating elements for maximum life expectancy.
-Superior heating distribution
A special attention is given to the distribution of the heating elements to assure optimal temperature uniformity throughout the furnace.
Inside 18″W x 20.5″ D x 15″H
Outside 27.5″W x 38″D x 34″H
Weight 475 LBS
* Standard models shown here, other sizes available on request.
* MAX TEMP for F100/F100 is 1800°F / 1000°C
* Specifications may change without notice.
– Enamel coated 16 gauge steel, Stainless Stell also available (see options)
– Heavily hinged door with a 180o opening
– Insulation of 4 1/2” pre-grooved refractory bricks
– Low watt density FeCrAl heating elements
– The furnace comes standard with a cordiorite hearth plate