Clarity Chromatography Station
Clarity is an advanced chromatography station designed to acquire and evaluate data from any commercially available chromatograph with standard analog output and from selected chromatographs with digital output.
Up to four independent chromatography systems, each of which can be equipped with up to four detectors, can be simultaneously connected. Like Agilent ChemStation, Clarity also controls whole range of instruments, see table below.
The LC measures on two detectors. Clarity will acquire two separate signals sharing common timebase (synchronized START/STOP). Resulting chromatogram will contain two signals.
Clarity is used to acquire data from two chromatograps. Each chromatograph uses single detector, so it is enough to use dual channel card. However it is necessary to purchase Clarity Ad-on instrument to be able to acquire data from two separate systems simultaneously. In this case the signals are completeley independent.
The last example displays a configuration with two chromatography systems (GC LC) where the LC system uses mutliple detectors. All the detectors attached to the LC Instrument will share common timebase (synchronized START/STOP). The GC detector will be independent.
Scientific Equipment Source carries and supports Data Apex Software. Data Apex Clarity software can be used as a replacement for Hewlett Packard Chemstation for GC and HPLC. This software can control the GC parameters as well as collect and integrate data.
Clarity can also collect data from a wide range of GC’s and HPLC’s and other detector units. Ask us about your instruments and how this software can work for you. Clarity comes with FREE upgrades for life!!
Direct control of Agilent GC’s With the Clarity chromatography station. The control of the GC enables Clarity to provide integrated instrument control and to ensure complete automation for laboratories. The GC control module is optional add-on software for the Clarity Chromatography Station. The Clarity Chromatography Station is designed to acquire and evaluate data from up to four chromatographs at a time (multi detectors measurement supported).
The user can easily set the parameters of the chromatograph from his computer (temperature program of oven or inlet, pressure program etc.) The entire description of the GC method will be stored with the data of the analysis and can be displayed or printed any time. The GC Monitor window clearly displays both current and required values of the individual parameters.
List of currently controlled instruments. Please note that Clarity can also collect data from any instrument from its analog output.
Clarity is the most universal software of the entire product line. All other versions are derived from the full Clarity software.
- Measuring Simultaneous data acquisition from up to four independent four-detector chromatographs – 4×4 configuration
- Integration There is extensive possibility to modify chromatograms. The chromatogram can be changed by entering global parameters or interactively, through direct graphic modification of the baseline.
- Overlay Simultaneously displays a virtually unlimited number of chromatograms and their mathematical modification; for example, mutual deductions or derivations of any order.
- Calibration Internal and external standard calculation methods, calibration of groups of peaks and reference peaks method for better identification.
- Automated measuring support Sequence tables for any set of samples with or without an autosampler.
- Postrun Automatically displays, prints, exports and starts other programs after the completion of a measurement.
- Summary result tables Displays and prints selected results from all simultaneously displayed chromatograms.
- User settings User selects parameters for peak display and the specification for axes, including color from an extensive array of color settings. Text labels and lines, either as part of the area or anchored to a chromatogram, may also be inserted.
- Export Optional exportation of all results, with or without the chromatogram, in various formats, into a file or clipboard.
- Import Imports chromatograms or mathematical curves, which have been saved in text or AIA formats, from other programs.
- Method and calibration history Each chromatogram can easily be displayed under the same conditions as when it was printed, exported or saved.
- Column performance Calculations of peaks in terms of symmetry, efficiency, resolution; all by several methods (tangent, moments, etc.).
- Batch Automatically batch processes, displays, exports or prints any number of chromatograms.
- User calculations Users can define custom calculations in the Result and Summary tables. Using the integrated editor you can create your own columns from original columns and individual mathematical functions.
- User accounts Sets up access rights and passwords (including their parameters e.g., minimum length, validity, etc.). Each user can define his or her own station appearance.
- Audit trail Records selected events and operations into a special file. Records selected operations directly into a chromatogram.
- Electronic signature Each chromatogram can be signed electronically. Signature selection is based on the username or the signature certificate.
- Networked Solution Clarity chromatography station files can be accessed from networked computers using Clarity Eval software. This enables the offline evaluation of chromatograms, development of new methods and printing reports.