Shmidt-Haensch DUR-SW, High accurate digital refractometer
High accurate digital refractometer
Equipped with an extensive software, the DUR are designed
to measure refractive index of liquid media independent
from opacity, viscosity and colour.
Convincing design of measuring device out of stainless
steel allows horizontal and vertical application of sample
room with thermostatable sapphire prism. Different sample
room doors with and without water circulation facility for
manual or full-automatic sample changing complete the
versatility. Extensive and modular software enables versatile measurements
in quick and simple way. Freely configurable LCD
display of 8 lines each 30 character.
The DUR models feature high accuracy measurements
with sample identification, real time clock, up to 30 free
programmable user specific scales and self-check of
error detection. Data transfer to printer or PC runs via
RS 232 C interface, additional interfaces are optionally
For use together with a polarimeter, i.e. for purity calculations
in sugar industry, the measuring device of all
DUR models can be directly coupled to our POLARTRONIC
M, H, and SACCHAROMAT models, reducing
thus the investment costs considerably.
- Chemical industry: Solvents, organic polymers, destilled products, solutions of anorganic compounds.
- Food industry: Yoghurt, jam, fruit extract, syrup, honey,coffee extract, vegetable fat, albumen, chocolate, milk
- Beverage: Soft drinks, fruit juice, wine, beer.
- Medical applications: Serum, blood, urine.
- Pharmaceutical / cosmetical industry: Essences,essential oils, aromas.
- Petrochemics: Oils, fats, waxes, naphtalenes, raw oils,varnishes, paints.
- Measuring DUR-SW: nD 1.33000 - 1.53200, range Brix 0 - 95 %, DUR-W2: nD 1.33000 - 1.70000,Brix 0 - 95 %
- Resolution DUR-SW: nD 0.00001,Brix 0.01 %, DUR-W2: nD 0.00002, Brix 0.02 %
- Precision DUR-SW: nD ± 0.00002, Brix ± 0.02 %, DUR-W2: nD ± 0.00002, Brix ± 0.02 %
- Working temperature: +10°C up to + 40°C
- Display: LCD, 8 lines, each 30 characters
- Prism: Sapphire, thermostatable
- Light source: Tungsten lamp and 589nm filter
- Data output: RS 232 C interface
- Weight: 12 kg (complete unit)