Here are some on the many other HPLC components that we have in stock
at this time. These are available either fully refurbished with a one
year warranty or working only are priced to reflect these options.
Call for pricing on any of these items. We can also offer lease and
Techlabs carries one of the largest selections of parts for these
and other HPLC components.
- HPLC 900 series interface, PE Nelson, Model 941
- HPLC Automated Switch Valve, Autochrom, Serial 599..
- HPLC Autosampler, Shimadzu, Model ASC-5
- HPLC Channel Module, Varian model IIM-A..\
- HPLC Columns, Chrompack, Chromsep, SS 250X3MM replacements (set
of 3) Cat. # 29872
- HPLC Detector, Applied Biosystems, Diode Array, Model 1005
- HPLC Detector, Fluorescence, Gilson, Model 121, Serial 098E5 080
- HPLC Software, Clarity for the data acquisition and processing.
(No control of instrument) A replacement for Chemstation
- HPLC Solvent Selector, Autochrom, Model 101, Serial 603..
- HPLC Valve Unit, Shimadzu, FCV-2AH, 6 Port
- Height: 23" (58.5 cm)
- Width: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Depth: 21" (53.3 cm)
Minimum benchspace for each module:
- Height: 23 inches (58.5cm)
- Width: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Depth: 23 inches (58.5 cm)
Controller space requirements:
- Height: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- Width: 11 inches (27.9 cm)
- Depth: 9 inches (22.9 cm)
Work Area:Flat, level, stable surface
Item comes Refurbished with 90 days Warranty
RapidTrace™ Solid Phase Extraction Workstation
The RapidTrace is a high-throughput workstation dedicated specifically to SPE bioextraction for the regulated pharmaceutical, clinical and forensic environment.
The RapidTrace increases laboratory productivity by automating solid phase extraction to providing higher sample throughput and improved analytical results. The RapidTrace SPE system is a modular automated SPE workstation that allows the user to start small and add capacity by adding additional modules as needs increase. The workstation performs the conditioning, loading, rinsing and elution steps of SPE. In addition, the system is designed with tools to make the methods development process easier. The system uses positive pressure from a stepper motor, to assure reproducible flow rates. The system uses both the 1 and 3mL industry standard syringe barrel SPE columns available from Solid Phase Extraction Vendors.
Fluorometer, Turner Corporation, Model 112-003
Double beam optical balance
Excitation 254-650 nm.
Emission 225-650 nm expandable to 200-
750 nm with optional R-446 photomultiplier.
Low pressure mercury lamp for 310-450 nm and 546 and 578
Four additional interchangeable sources extend excitation
from 254-650 nm.
Digital Display 3 ˝ digits
0.1 percent full scale
Within 1 percent full scale
15 parts per trillion quinine sulfate with standard door.
Per trillion quinine sulfate with high sensitivity
Adjustable to 120 fluorescence units
Externally inserted for 2” x 2” filters to ˝”
Analog: 1 VDC adjustable.
Digital BCD format
Course blank. Fine
blank. Power on.
Mode Switch. Lamp
span (rear panel)
100/120/220/240 VAC 50/60 Hz 150 watts
31 cm (12.12”) W x 25 cm (9.8”) D x 32 cm (12.6”) H.