Hewlett Packard (Agilent) 8452A Diode Array Spectrophotometer
Fully refurbished Diode array spectrophotometer with a one-year warranty can give you the reliability service you need and the microprocessor control, and collimating optics. With its diode array technology, the spectrophotometer is much faster then conventional instruments; with more precision, more sensitivity and more reproducible results. All controlled with cost savings you want. The 8452A is one of the most desired spectrophotometers still on the market today. This is a Diode Array Spectrophotometer using single beam technology a computer and software package. This spectrophotometer comes fully refurbished and with our ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOUR WARRANTY and our PHONE TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Typical set up includes a standard single cuvette holder, wavelength range of 190 to 820 nms. There are a variety of options and set-ups available. Talk to your Techlabs customer service rep today to find out what we can do for you.
- Set ups available
- 8452A-001 with 190 to 820nm wavelength and 2nm resolution
- 8452A-002 with 190 to 400nm wavelength and 1nm resolution
- 8452A-003 with 470 to 1100nm wavelength and 2nm resolution
- Accessories available.
- 08451-60104 single cell holder
- 89075C Multicell Transport Mechanism
- 89068C Sipper
- 89090A Peltier cell holder
- 89054A Thermostated cell holder
- 89076A 10cm cell holder
- 89070 Adjustable cell holder
Don’t forget we carry many “8452A parts” to support your present spectrophotometer
We also have “Leasing” options to help fit into your budget.
- HP 8452A Spectrophotometer refurbished with a one-year warranty. (includes HPIB in spectrophotometer, sample holder, power cord and manual.) $3,900.00USD
- HP 8452A Spectrophotometer, HP chemstation software, computer with HPIB communications refurbished with a one-year warranty. (includes HPIB in spectrophotometer, chemstation software, computer with HPIB card, sample holder, power cord, HPIB cable and manuals for 8452A and software.) $6,900.00USD
- Wavelength range: 190 to 820nm
- Fully spectrum scan: 0.1 sec
- Wavelength reproducibility: 0.05nm
- Bandwidth: 2nm
- HPIB connection: YES
- GP10 connection: YES
- Accessory connection: YES
Scientific Equipment Source carries a wide range of equipment. Check out our full line.