Autosampler (Agilent) HP 7673B, Refurbished
The HP 7673B Automatic Sampler is made up of three
- The HP 18594B controller and communication module supplies power
and communications to the injector and tray.
- The HP 18593B injector module removes a volume of sample from a
vial and injects it into inlet using the fast injection technique.
- The HP 18596B tray module moves samples vials to and from the
injector and the bar code reader.
The HP 18587A bar code reader module is also
available. It reads the vial numbers and special functions for running
the method. It can also be used for agitating the sample vial.
The automatic sampler becomes part of your gas
chromatography system. It introduces sample to an inlet or a column on
your gas chromatograph.
The automatic sampler, with or without the tray, can
be controlled by a variety of integrators and computers, including:
- Its own electronics (standalone control)
- HP 3393 and HP 3396 integrators
- HP 5890A and 5890 series II gas chromatograph
- Most HP laboratory automation systems
- Most HP ChemStation software
- Suitably programmed external computers.
- Clarity software
Auto sampler 7673B including tower, sample tray, and controller set up on inet communications, including cables and cords. $6400.00US
Mounting bracket and HPIB (IEEE) communications available at extra cost.
Type B Tray only $2100.00US
Type B Tower only $2700.00US
Type B Controller only $2100.00US
Type B Bracket only $550.00US
Trade in any type B controllers, towers or trays and receive 250.00US off for each.